Sunday, February 26, 2017

Peach Cobbler

It may seem a bit un-American, but I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin pie. I don't dislike it, per se, but if there are any other dessert options, I'll choose them over the pumpkin pie. So I decided to add another dessert option to the Thanksgiving feast, but I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. A friend shared her very Southern mother's recipe for peach cobbler, and after we tried it for Canadian Thanksgiving, it became our go-to dessert year-round for family dinners and potlucks. There's just one important tip to remember. As hard as it is to NOT eat it while it's hot, you really should wait until it cools to room temperature to serve it. Once it cools, it takes on a slightly chewy texture that puts this dessert over the top.

The post Peach Cobbler appeared first on WAMM.



from WAMM http://ift.tt/2lVSN6O

No comments:

Post a Comment